Monday, August 08, 2005

Malaysian Idol 2 - Spectaculars 2 – Results

At the beginning of the show, we learned that it was Paul Moss’s birthday.

Birthday? You mean Paul Moss was born, like all of us? And all this while I thought that he was hatched out from a stone. Man, this whole thing is so fucking weird.

Jien is starting to piss me off majorly by making a big fuss over Paul Moss week after week after week. It’s like he can’t get enough of the Kiwi. Hey Jien, don’t do shit like this on the show! Go get a hotel room! And if you can’t afford a room, the lobby toilets are free of charge. Sheeeeesh!!!

Okay, the predictions about who’s gonna exit this show …..

Roslan: “Daniel and Ejay based on performance. Adam and Azam based on voting trend.”
Kak Jee: “Adam and Ejay”
Paul: “I’m worried for Farah.”

You needn’t worry Paul, cos I voted for Farah. I’m part-Klingon, and one Klingon vote equals 33722 earthling votes.

And the lowest 3 vote getters were:
Nita
Xerra
Azam

And leaving us tonight will be ……….Azam.

I think it was that old fashioned “rose scene” that did him in. And of course, his rasping voice quality played a part as well.

Azam stood stoically. But Xerra, Nita and Ejay were in tears. Adam was sobbing uncontrollably. After Friday’s “almost manly” performance, Adam turned back into his old self again tonight.

Hot Babe, who was watching the show with me, imperiously told me not to act so surprised at Adam’s shuddering sobs. She said that modern males should be sensitive and that I should learn to be a metrosexual.

WTF? I don’t want to be a metrosexual! I don’t want to sob on TV, and I don’t want to use moisturizer.

She said that since I live in a metro, I have to be a metrosexual.

I told her I grew up in a kampung. You know what that makes me? A kampungsexual.